For the purposes of comparing how a garment/pattern fits my measurements are below.
I am quite a shorty at 5’2″ with longer legs (31″ inseam) and a petite torso (14.5″ back waist length). One piece items are difficult for me since I am smaller on my upper body then, after a very short torso, I suddenly transition to a lower body that is a couple of sizes larger with “regular” length legs.
I’ll update the below, leaving historical measurements, when anything changes significantly.
As of January 2016:
- 35″ – High Bust
- 38″ – Full Bust (sometimes up to 39″depending on the day)
- 32″ – Under Bust
- 33″ – Waist at narrowest point
- 44″ – Full Hip (includes stomach protrusion)
- 42″ – Hips at fullest point
- Bra Size 32D or 34C depending on the day and brand.